Re: [RT] DT - 1

<BLOCKQUOTE
   Hi Bill/Steve
  What is the full name of DT? Does it calculate Fibs on the time axis as
  well as price axis?
  -----------------
  Check out the enclosed gif of the daily CRB chart with a
  2% swingchart. It's done with DT3.
  There is a histogram on the time axis and one on the price
  axis
  Using the last 5 pivots, DT adds up fib time relationships
  and displays the histogram at the bottom. The higher the bars the more "hits"
  and the higher the probabillity for a trend change or sometimes acceleration
  of trend ( I call it energy points).
  On the right hand side, DT has added up price
  relationships (I have chosen). In this case:
  Extension of the AB move, Extension of the CD move,
  retracement below D of the DE move, retracement below G of the GH move,
  measuring the CD move from E and finally the retracement from  the bottom on
  Dec 13, 1999 (not shown) to the top A.
  As we can see, these measurements give the highest bar at
  the most recent bottom 3 trading days ago. Actually the brown bar which is the
  longest one fall within a range of 202.6 -202.2
  Close on Monday July 23 (the highest time bar) was
  202.42.
  The move today indicates that we (short term) have seen
  the bottom.
  Let's see long term next....
  Stig