  To: <A
  href="mailto:Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; <A
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; <A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2001 8:30
PM
  Subject: [RT] ALTR, BBBY, CEFT &
  HDI

  List,

  This afternoon, I triggered a buy signal for the
  mini Naz contract (buying the opening Wednesday).  Also, four of my
  favorite "trading" stocks triggered buys for tomorrow's opening.  ALTR,
  BBBY, CEFT & HDI have combined, since the beginning of the year, for 24
  winning trades...with zero losing trades (under my momentum oscillator
  system, publicly posted).  Is this just a "coinky dinky"?  Trading
  any stock, this year, and posting a 5-0, 6-0, or 7-0 track record was a
  difficult task.  To witness them all trigger buy signals on the same
  afternoon makes me think that maybe there's a temporary bottom lurking
  near.

  Take care,

  Steve Karnish, CTACedar Creek Trading<A
  href="http://www.cedarcreektrading.com";>http://www.cedarcreektrading.com