  To: <A title=Pyrapoint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:Pyrapoint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>Pyrapoint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; <A
  title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2001 10:43
  PM
  Subject: [RT] Todays Lows S&P
  Futures

  The lows today had some confluence of Gann
  Angles.

  Using Pyrapoint from the May high, we are
  down 135 degrees
  and using the Contract Low of 1100.50 the lows
  today were at 180 degrees.

  We are in a Wave 5 move with a target of 1132.76.
  Also there is a support level of the 90 deg. Gann angle at
  1133.92.

  Does anyone also have a target low in this
  range?
  Steve

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

www.nissandriven.com