Re: [Pyrapoint] Re: [RT] Todays Lows S&P Futures

Steve:

There are many good software packages.  Just
pointing out, however, that there is more than one way to skin a
cat.

Bill
<BLOCKQUOTE
  <DIV
  Steve
  To: <A title=Pyrapoint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:Pyrapoint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>Pyrapoint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; <A
  title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2001 7:20
  AM
  Subject: Re: [Pyrapoint] Re: [RT] Todays
  Lows S&P Futures

  Bill, Are you using DT to get those time turning
  points?
  I am not very familiar with DT, but It seems that
  the main feature is the fib cycle time tool. I know ensign has a fib ruler and
  fib retracements that can be used together to get a similar result. But I
  coded a script to accomplish the same. See attached.

  I am going to go out on a limb and predict a
  significant low after 2 more
  lower days from yesterdays low.

  Steve

  <BLOCKQUOTE