[RT] Re: Is Tradestation still top dog?

I have Metastock EOD. It is hard for me to imagine that any other
program can match Metastock for building indicators. Metastock has a
realtime version that I haven't tried.

With Metastock I can drag and drop indicators on indicators and right
click on the lines to change the indicators parameters. This makes it
very easy to just play around with indicators and combination of
indicators to see what they look like. I can then select the
resulting curve and quickly run a test to see what the profit curve
of the zero cross looks line. I can even drag a price curve of some
other stock to the chart and play with combinations of both of them.

Metastock may(?) fall short of Tradestation for system testing, but
for building the indicator Metastock has no piers.

Bob