Re: [RT] Re: Is Tradestation still top dog?

Yes,

I downloaded it 2 days ago and got the
downloading
setup.

Long way to go to get proficient but it
certainly looks
gooooooood on the surface.

Clyde

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - -Clyde
Lee
Chairman/CEO          (Home of
SwingMachine)SYTECH
Corporation          email: <A