Re: [RT] NASDAQ Daily AdvVol-DeclVol

BobR,

Hi,

How the cumulative net volume calculated on intraday basis. Does the yesterday's ADV-DECL
volume at close added to current ADV-DECL volume continuously throught the day ? Then
tomorrow, today's closing CV will be added to tomorrow ADV-DECL volume and so on ?

Say, we start with 0 on day 1. At the end of the day, ADV-DECL = 100M.
On day 2, we add 100M throught the day to the ADV-DECL volume, at the end we get 150M
(where 100M is carried forward from day 1 close and 50M is today's ADV-DECL).
On day 3, we add 150M throught the day to the ADV-DECL volume ...

Am I thinking correctly ?

Thanks

Mudit