Re: Re[2]: [RT] Re: Well... (cussing = low IQ)

This comment indicates that those who cuss have a sub-standard IQ. Frankly,
I find your comment no less disparaging than the a*****e comment and equally
deserving of banishment (not that I believe the a*****e comment was worthy
of banishment). Let's keep in mind that the individual who made the a*****e
comment believed that he was the intentional target of a virus attack
launched by the individual with whom he had been having a civil
disagreement. Either he had evidence (via the message header detail) that
the individual had in fact launched the attack or he was guilty of jumping
to a conclusion. Had I evidence of such an attack, a*****e would likely have
been a mild comment.

Under the circumstances, I believe a warning would have been adequate. I
have no interest in joining the "other" realtraders list, but if the
moderators do not use better judgement they will destroy this list.

Earl