RE: [RT] Re: Well...solution?

Yes ,
I was banned from one site for posting a virus warning message in HTML
.
<FONT face="Times New Roman"
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: delta88343@xxxxxxx
[mailto:delta88343@xxxxxxx]Sent: May 31, 2001 6:38 AMTo:
realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT] Re:
Well...solution?In
a message dated 5/31/01 1:24:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time, r2d2@xxxxxxxxxxx
writes: <FONT lang=0 face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2
FAMILY="SANSSERIF">
<BLOCKQUOTE
style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px"
TYPE="CITE">May I suggest to resolve the issue to have a poll to " reinstate
  the banned person with a suspended sentence ?".<FONT lang=0
  face=Arial color=#000000 size=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF">
<FONT lang=0 face=Arial color=#000000 size=2
FAMILY="SANSSERIF">Or simply have a limit regarding the time of banishment
(30days?) then a probationary period. If there are further infractions,
further or permanent banishment will result. To
to:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour use
of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor