Re: [RT] Re: Well... (cussing = low IQ)

 Believe you are on that one.   A privite post should be sent first, then
maybe, a second chance.  Then OUT OF HERE.

  Don't think cussing has much to do with IQ.   But, I do know that I don't
cuss and I won't cuss.  And I don't know what my IQ is.
And I also think no cussing is a good rule to have everywhere.  They should
try it on TV.   Then it may be safe to watch.