Re[2]: [RT] Re: Well...

Hello Clyde,

I have to disagree with you here. First, we are all over the age of
18...hopefully...meaning we are all adults...at least some of us are.
We all were given the ground rules to participating in this list, and
"AGREED" to abid by them.

There shouldn't be any questions as to what would happen if we violate
those rules...which was also spelled out.

Cussing is for persons with IQ's under 70. There is a vast array of
words in the American dictionary to use to express our feelings,
without resorting to cussing.

--
Namaste',
Mark