[RT] Re: Well...

RT Members,

We have recently lost two members due to their conduct and language.
This forum is intended to be a CIVIL place to have honest
disagreements and open, thoughtful questions and answers for members
posting opinions, forecasts, techniques, etc.

If you do not wish to read posts from a certain member, either set
your email software to filter out these posts, or if you are coming
to the website to read messages, simply skip over these authors'
posts.

There are two main, simple rules that we ask members to abide by;
respect for others' opinions and no selling of vendor products or
services.

There is no place on this forum for intimidation, obscenities,
juvenile behavior, or similar actions. Perhaps some members belong to
other forums where this behavior is accepted and embraced because of
an author's popularity, but not in this forum. Those members who do
not wish to abide by these simple and moral rules may wish to
unsubscribe themselves.

If a member violates these rules of conduct, they will be removed,
regardless of how successful they or others claim they are.