  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 12:22
  AM
  Subject: RE: [RT] Re:
  Well...solution?

  May
  I suggest to resolve the issue to have a poll to " reinstate the banned person
  with a suspended sentence ?".
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>S.
  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Clyde Lee
  [mailto:clydelee@xxxxxxxxxx]Sent: May 30, 2001 21:30
  PMTo: <A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  Re: [RT] Re: Well...
  Unfortunately I think the Moderator has
  taken the
  attitude that he is God and that even a
  single instance
  of "cussing" warrants immediate removal
  from the list.

  My opinion is that this is going too far
  and that some
  of the criticism of allowing even more
  despicable behavior
  is fine is far out of line with the aims
  of this list.

  I agree that "cussing" has no place on
  the list but I am
  of the belief that the moderator should
  have enough sense
  to WARN an offender before
  removal.

  Some of us, because we've been in the oil
  patch too long,
  tend to look on "cussidness" as just part
  of the day to
  day lingo of our work space.

  Let us at least give folks a bit of a
  warning before we
  banish them to bit hell ! ! !

  Clyde

  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - -Clyde
  Lee
  Chairman/CEO          (Home of
  SwingMachine)SYTECH
  Corporation          email: <A