Re: [RT] Re: Update

From: <H.Albizem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 1:13 PM
Subject: [RT] Re: Update

: It is very hard to post your thinking process because there is people
: like you waiting for this chance to show off they are better. If you
: are waiting to hear it from me then I will say your are the best
: person in the entire world and your system is the best system in the
: entire world, now you have in writting. Who do you want to hear this
: from also?

No one. I am neither nor is the system 'the best in the world'.

The only reason I 'picked' on you was that you let your arrogance to
overrode any objective thinking about the situation. There was no indication
of the market going upwards at all. None whatsoever, not one iota. No higher
highs or higher lows. Your desire to be right is the wrong objective. It
should be profits.

Another problem I have with you is the +/- 1 day BS. If May 29 was a turning
point, with +/-1 trading day, and the direction was down, would you have
bought on 5/25 in expectation of an upturn? If you did, you would have
gotten nailed on May29th. If you bought on May 29th, you would have gotten
nailed today. If you say today is the actual turning point day and it should
reverse at this point, what advice would you have for the poor schmuck who
followed your advice and bought on 5/25? With this +/-1 trading day, you
remind me of Rick Ratchford and his F dates program.

: It is hard to post something and stand up publicaly to defend your
: thoughts and learn from your mistakes.

No it's not. It's very easy to admit mistakes. I do it all the time. That's
a facet of trading.