[RT] FOREX question

Hi Members,

After leaving FX market for a while (not satisfied with the sudden
commission increase of my broker at this time), I intend to come back
on this market. I received an unsolicited (though informative) email
(!) from FXCM, stands for "Forex Capital Management" in New York.
Before to give them a try I would appreciate receiving feedback
(please respond directly to my email) from those of you having
experience with this company.

Thank you
Carl