[RT] Re: FOREX question

Carl,

I have been trading with CMC (CMCPLC.COM) for about 6 mo now -- not
perfect, a few quirks, but overall pretty good. They are an electonic
marketmaker structure (vs. ECN) but I find them to stay very close to
mkt.  4 pips spread 24 hrs a day on majors, spreads are not bad on
anything. One thing that has truly amazed me, they have electonic
stops and I have always got filled exactly on my price, even in fast
markets.  I may have just been lucky. Another neat factor is that
futuresource broadcasts a CMC feed, so I can chart them separate from
the multi feed.

Chris

--- In realtraders@xxxx, carl.vanhaesendonck@xxxx wrote:
> Hi Members,
>
> After leaving FX market for a while (not satisfied with the sudden
> commission increase of my broker at this time), I intend to come
back
> on this market. I received an unsolicited (though informative)
email