Re: [RT] Re: Update

: and the wiseman will say why you want to add another "hard" thing(by
: sharing your thoughts and position honestly with peoples) to a
: trading buisiness that is already hard job, why adding more stress(by
: posting) to something already hard job(trading). I will leave the
: answer to you.

If it's too hard, why don't you leave it to the professional and go back to
your day job. Right now, you're nothing but cannon fodder.

: I am not going to read your responses or messages from now on, so
: don't expect me to answer your posts from now on.

crybaby. take your balls and go home to mommy.