[RT] Re: Update

--- In realtraders@xxxx, "--" <andy@xxxx> wrote:
> While you were following the latest guru of the month as he tried
to trade
> JNPR (went short, then long and then bailing out of his long
position), a
> simple mechanical system (previous disclosed on another public
trading list)
> was short JNPR from 56.98.
>
> Those who think trading is an art, not a 'science', should rethink
their
> position.

It is very easy to criticize, it is very easy to hide behind "no
name".

It is very hard to post your thinking process because there is people
like you waiting for this chance to show off they are better. If you
are waiting to hear it from me then I will say your are the best
person in the entire world and your system is the best system in the
entire world, now you have in writting. Who do you want to hear this
from also?

It is hard to post something and stand up publicaly to defend your
thoughts and learn from your mistakes.

Haytham