Re: [RT] Delta SP Chart 5-25

<BLOCKQUOTE
  Delta,
  Thanks, That is pretty clear.  In the past
  my naivete or dumb trust, in such a forecast
  would always screw me up.   It is
  really hard for me to reconcile when a supposed
  CIT "might" happen and then it
  doesn't.   I appreciate your explaination on how you
  work with this kind of uncertainty, it is
  difficult to do without explicit guidelines.
  Don

  Subject: Re: [RT] Delta SP Chart
  5-25
  In a message dated
  5/30/01 12:11:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time, <A