[RT] Re: 5/29/2001 -/+1 trading day NASDAQ Turning Point

--- In <A
href="mailto:realtraders@xxxx";>realtraders@xxxx, Timothy Morge <<A
href="mailto:tmorge@xxxx";>tmorge@xxxx> wrote:> Haytham:>
> I ask this out of curiousity: The triangle formation was a failure. How
do > you deal with that in your over-all analysis? You were still very
happy > with the bullish scenario Friday afternoon; obviously it did not
pan out > over the long weekend.> > Best,> >
Tim Morge>
Tim,

Until this morning, there was no evidence that
NASDAQ will go lower as I explained in a previous post(triangle could break up
or down), in fact I kept long position in RBAK because good risk/profit ratio @
15.85, I closed my position this AM when it hit my stop at 14.97 and immediately
took a short position in BEAS @ 37.42.

5/29/2001 was turning point to the
downside.

Best,