Re: [RT] Re: 5/29/2001 -/+1 trading day NASDAQ Turning Point

Haytham:

I can't agree with your analysis that Friday's action gave no clues that a
down trend was in full force--but that's what makes a market. I am
interested in how you use your tools and what you do when you finally see
that your position is the incorrect one--and how you come to that
determination.

Looking at the chart you attached to your last post, I see a 10 period
moving average and I also see that though prices were within the triangle
you drew, prices had moved and closed below the 10 period moving average on
your chart. Were you using that 10 period MA as a trigger and as a sign
that the trend had changed?

As I just stated in a reply to Delta, I didn't reply to bash you or
criticize you. I wanted to know your thoughts now that the market had moved
significantly. I also wanted to know how your techniques deal with being
wrong--NONE of us are 95 percent accurate. It is usually what we do and how
we act when we are mistaken that make us poor traders or great trader.

I am always grateful to anyone that shares their thoughts and how they use
their tools. I am not trying to make anyone uncomfortable with questions. I
am trying to understand how tools are used by various traders.

It's late for me, especially so because I have not been feeling well.

Good trading tomorrow, everyone.

Best,

Tim Morge
www.medianline.com