Re: [RT] Re: 5/29/2001 -/+1 trading day NASDAQ Turning Point

>HA: It would have been great it you commented on that last Friday
>with your comments about triangle.

Haytham:

I manage accounts for a living. I also keep a web page updated on a timely
basis. It's very easy to see what positions I am taking by looking at the
charts I post--I rarely post neutral charts.

You didn't believe what I posted here about triangles. I'm sure you
wouldn't have cared what I think about your position on Friday.

As I have said numerous times, I am not interested in people "knowing" what
position I have, per se. I don't see the value in that. If I was reading my
posts here and elsewhere, rather than asking what position I have, I'd be
asking how to use the tools used when preparing the chart.

Best,

Tim Morge
www.medianline.com