Re: [RT] Coils

Earl:

The more general case would be that I would have a stop in at three ticks
past the point "0" top at 1300, so at 1300 3/4.

By the time point "4" forms and price is making a new low, there are now a
handful of high bar tops  at 1299 and change. You can certainly move the
stop down to 1299 3/4--I probably would not bother.

In the more specific case, with these confluences above the coil area, I
would be a sell at various levels above 1300--the re-test of the Median
Line, the re-test of the down sloping outer channel, the 38.2 retrace
[though once a new low is made, that level would change slightly]. I might
be tempted to have a stop above the confluence of the 38.2 pct retrace and
the outer doen sloping channel line--they are both at about 1303 1/2 or so
by the end of the coil.

The general form is more conservative and is probably the way to trade most
all coils, at least as I define them.

Tim