Re: [RT] Delta SP 5-25 Chart

Delta said [and I responded]

>I don't have a copy of my previous post but I'll believe what you have said.

I attached your post from last week, in case you did not see it or have it
handy.

>On Friday, things did appear like they could move up again. I don't know if I
>said it, but it apopeared like we were having a very weak "reaction" (as
>opposed to a clear "move") to the pending medium term cycle low. My
>stochastic indicator was at 19 I believe.
>
>Even though we had a nice drop today, we still have a reaction so far as
>opposed to a move. Quite frankly, I was fearful that prices could bounce off
>the median line I drew due to the depth of the stochastic and somewhat
>continued strength other indicators showed at that time.

We have clearly moved and closed below the 61.8 percent retracement of the
up move. At what point do you wave a white flag and say this is a down move?

>I was more cautious sending the previous post due to the "non reaction" to
>the pending medium term cycle low, but I'm not here to convert anyone to
>Delta nor show how good or bad it is. I send these posts for those curious
>about Delta, to throw some cycle work onto the list and to participate with
>the methodology that I use. My interpretations of what is going on "delta
>wise" at times could be wrong also.

I am not interested in being converted. I don't care if you are "right or
wrong." I am here to learn how others use their techniques. I didn't reply
to bash you or criticize you. I wanted to know your thoughts now that the
market had moved significantly. I also wanted to know how your techniques
deal with being wrong--NONE of us are 95 percent accurate. It is usually
what we do and how we act when we are mistaken that make us poor traders or
great trader.

I am always grateful to anyone that shares their thoughts and how they use
their tools. I am not trying to make anyone uncomfortable with questions. I
am trying to understand how tools are used by various traders.

I will send you a utility via private email.

Best,

Tim Morge
www.medianline.com