[RT] Monitors & dpi

RT's,

Let me preface my questions with the reasons for asking them.  I have two
19" monitors and was using 800x600 dpi.  I went up to 1024x768 dpi to get
more data on my screens.  When I did this I noticed an immediate increase in
the static on my cordless phone.  When I switched back to 800x600 dpi the
static instantly disappeared.  I'd like to continue to use the 1024x768
setting but have some concerns about the 'power surge' coming from my
screen.

In one of her recent newletters trading coach Adreinne Togharie mentioned
the harmful effects of monitor emmission.  She had actually listed a website
that had products to neutralize the harmful effects of these emissions.

My questions for everyone:

1) What is the common dpi setting for traders that sit in front of the
screen all day?  (I swear I get a headache very quickly with the higher
dpi)?\

2)  Is there actual evidence that these monitor emissions are harmful? If
so, how are they harmful?

3)  Is anyone familiar with the website Adrienne mentioned and/or do you
have any experience with products that reduce the harmful effects of
monitors.

Thanks for your help,
Howard, a guy worried about brain tumors :)