[RT] Re: Monitors & dpi

Based on my experience, I would imagine that the phone problem
results not from the dpi, but from the frequency.  When you changed
to higher resolution, your video card software probably downshifted
to a lower refresh frequency -- I have seen mine do this.  Thislower
frequency is conflicting with your phone. Try setting the frequency
higher, e.g. 85 or better and try again.

I used to have a TV next to monitor and had a similar problem. Turned
the frequency up so it did not conflict and the problem went away.

Also, I notice a flicker at 60-75 res.  But no headaches at 85.\

Good luck,
Chris