[RT] Psychology of Technical Analysis

A book called "The Psychology of Technical Analysis" by Plummer provides a
good discussion of the propaganda war wagged by bulls and bears which we are
witnessing below.  Plummer notes that bulls and bears argue their cases
until, at turning points, the majority of one side or the other has to say
"I give up, I was wrong" and a new trend begins.

Plummer also tries to tie mass psychology to the Fibonacci sequence and
Elliot Wave.  Though it is not perfect, Plummer's book provides the best
theoretical justifcation for the effectiveness of Fibonacci and Elliot Wave
that I have seen.  The book is worth a read if you haven't seen it.

Dan