Re[4]: AW: [RT] OT: Who pays for your subscription to Realtraders ?

On Thursday, October 19, 2000, 6:39:05 PM, Gary Fritz wrote:

GF> Cool, Z.  FWIW, the HOSTS file I got from my apparently-defunct
GF> source has 10x as many entries -- it's 4200 lines long instead of
GF> 431  for this one.  So if you're still seeing more ads than you
GF> want, let  me know and I'll post my big file.

Actually, several bookmarks were defunct, and that was the only
remaining one that seemed to work. My hosts file is also much bigger
(about 3200), but not as big as yours, and maybe not up to date
either. Please post away :-).

Thanks,

ztrader

eLerts