[RT] Re: OT: Who pays for your subscription to Realtraders ?

> Actually, several bookmarks were defunct, and that was the only
> remaining one that seemed to work. My hosts file is also much bigger
> (about 3200), but not as big as yours, and maybe not up to date
> either. Please post away :-).

Eureka!  With some digging I managed to find the current site of the
mondo file I use, updated as of last week.  The new file contains an
amazing 9449 host entries -- including, of course, adimg.egroups.com,
clickhere.egroups.com, and offers.egroups.com.

Go to http://www.smartin-designs.com/ and choose the "Downloads"
link.  He offers the HOSTS file in several formats, with some
information about why you'd want one or the other.

Enjoy!
Gary

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/972062461/