Re: [RT] Re: OT: Who pays for your subscription to Realtraders ?

> Go to http://www.smartin-designs.com/ and choose the "Downloads" link.
>  He offers the HOSTS file in several formats, with some information
> about why you'd want one or the other.

Hm, after wandering around the site more, I see he has a warning
about large HOSTS files causing severe slowdowns with W2000 systems.
(In fact as few as 4 entries can apparently cause a problem!)  His
Downloads page has a warning about this.  I recommend you check this
out if you're running W2000.  He has a fix if you're not networked,
but if you run a local LAN on W2000 the HOSTS file solution might not
work for you.

Gary

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/972063042/