Re: [RT] Donchian

John,
Hello... I apologize -- I can't seem to find any information on this
website about the Donchian Channels.  Would you mind
emailing me a link?

By the way... how are your trading methods working for the
open?  I hope you're doing well.

My method has been doing excellent... but it doesn't trade the open.
Today I pulled down 16.7 points and yesterday was 16.5 points on
the big S&P.  So I'm really excited!  It's been working well.

thanks for all your support.
Warmly,
Brian Voiles

At 06:39 PM 10/09/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Steve,
>
>I have heard good thhings about Aztec.
>
>The best way to learn about Donchian Channels is to go  to
>
>www.e-mini-sp.com
>
>There is an ELA I ran into on a search but I did not save it.
>
>John

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/972017570/