[RT] Re: Gen: Gann, Astrology and why. {02}

Brent wrote:

>I guess that it was unavoidable that the subject of Astrology would come up
>with any discussion of Gann. The $1 million dollar question that I would
>like to have answered is why did Gann use Astrology?

  "The half-wise, recognizing the comparative unreality of the Universe,
imagine that they may defy its Laws-such are vain and presumptuous fools,
and they are broken against the rocks and torn asunder by the elements by
reason of their folly. The truly wise, knowing the nature of the Universe,
use Law against laws; the higher against the lower; and by the Art of
Alchemy transmute that which is undesirable into that which is worthy, and
thus triumph. Mastery consists not in abnormal dreams, visions, and
fantastic imaginings or living, but in using the higher forces against the
lower-escaping the pains of the lower planes by vibrating on the higher.
Transmutation, not presumptuous denial, is the weapon of the Master." -The
Kybalion