[RT] Re: Gen: Trading {05}

Re. Deep Blue and Gasparov

It depends upon your viewpoint.This was one game not multiple games or
markets played simultaneously.There is one Grandmaster IBM declined to play
because his style could have been a greater contest and possible loss in
this publicity stunt.

The European computer event against Grandmasters was essentially a draw in
1997.

When Deep Blue comes up with a system to beat commodities I will be a
believer.I trade systems and the human response to drawdowns is quite
devastating at times.

Walt Downs is a legitimate contest winner and I would prefer to believe his
insights moreso than my good friend Mark.

John