RE: RES: stock to buy- GPRE

http://www.mercerenergy.com/index.php?pageid=41

J~

-----Original Message-----
From: jack zaner [mailto:jz@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2008 3:55 PM
To: Gary Fritz; omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: RES: stock to buy- GPRE

I read today in the San Diego Union Tribune that it takes up to 2000 gal. of

water to produce 1 gal. of ethanol.  The point of the editorial was that the

ethanol experiment is a failed one and that the quicker we admit it the
faster we can shift assets toward more productive endeavors.  All in all,
the ROI is not good so far.
Jack.