To: "Gary Fritz" <fritz@xxxxxxxx>; <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2008 3:54 PM
Subject: Re: RES: stock to buy- GPRE

I read today in the San Diego Union Tribune that it takes up to 2000 gal. of water to produce 1 gal. of ethanol. The point of the editorial was that the ethanol experiment is a failed one and that the quicker we admit it the faster we can shift assets toward more productive endeavors. All in all, the ROI is not good so far.
Jack.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Fritz" <fritz@xxxxxxxx>