Re: Combatting the "trader tummy"

what i do is start drinking very dry martinis (shaken, not stirred...it bruises the gin) at noon, and continue on until the end of the trading day.

i look like hell, but make money, so i don't really care.

(and i've been trading with the TS brothers since 2001)

I really don't have any advice for the trading day, except that during
lulls, if I feel like it, I do regular push ups, Hindu push ups and / or
Hindu squats. Yeah, Hindu push ups and squats looks weird doing it but
it works. I have my own office and I keep the lights off, so the guys in
the outer office don't really know what's going on in here. They've
actually made bets on whether or not I'm sleeping in here. :-)<