RE: Re[2]: Combatting the "trader tummy"

http://www.dynaflexpro.com/flash_site/dynamax.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Jimmy Snowden [mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 3:11 PM
To: drwar; Omega-List
Subject: Re[2]: Combatting the "trader tummy"

Isn't there a better picture?  I can only see the front tire of the
machine.

Jimmy

The most hi-tech efficient piece of exercise equipment ever created. And you
can use it while sitting down watching your screens. I am not affiliated
with them in any way. Just a more than satisfied user.

http://www.sharperimage.com/us/en/catalog/product/sku__DF299

J~