To: "Ron Cernokus" <roncer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 4:11 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: TS??

Then I found out that they don't pay normal interest to the account when
it's in cash.  The maximum they will accrue is 1%.

Do they let you buy tbills? Most futures brokers will let you hold the majority of the account in tbills, letting you get the current tbill rate (which, granted, is
not a lot over 1% these days) and still use it for margin.

Gary