Fw: TS??

I want to say thanks to this Omega site as contributors here have helped me a number of times over the years.

However regarding TS I recently had a rather frustrating experience with them. I decided it would be nice to transfer my wife's IRA to TS so I could trade individual stocks as well as it would help to wave a good portion of the current $133 that I pay for data on a monthly basis. Well it took 3 weeks to get the account open after dealing with 3-4 different people there. Then I found out that they don't pay normal interest to the account when it's in cash. The maximum they will accrue is 1%. So disappointed I transferred the account to IB, where they accrue interest daily according to the going rate. This time the transfer was rapid however TS charged $135 for doing this transfer.

I found this experience very disheartening regarding TS where I have been paying and using their data for the past 10 years.

Ron