Reduced posting volume...........

I rarely post because I use the latest versions of TradeStation and find that I don't miss the old days of trying to keep track of data. I use the TradeStation brokerage and automatic execution and am quite pleased with their overall performance. The software has improved and while it is not at the level of professional systems, I find it adequate for my needs. I rarely need to call for support and when I have needed it, I have been pleased with the results. I do not use the TradeStation forum because I much prefer a list to a web based discussion.
Sincerely,

Lawrence Price