Ts2ki Data Defragementer (Unfrag)

A few years ago I helped program a Data Defragmenter for Ts4 and I have been
asked many times if I had an equivalent version for Ts2ki. Although the
structure of the Ts2ki Data Files is far more complex than the Ts4 structure
I have finally released a beta version. This utility can be used to see how
much fragmentation you have in your systems and the unregistered version
will even allow you to re-write one fragmented file so you can evaluate the
utility. The utility may be downloaded from the following:

http://www.box.net/shared/bmnzs1lskc

If you have questions or comments, you can contact me at:

Bob_Scott_Systems@xxxxxxxxx

~Bo