RE: IS THERE A FIX FOR THIS TRADESTATION ANNOYANCE??

it costs a little to use the premier charting program... want a freebie...
try 'thinkorswim'

-----Original Message-----
From: carlyhampson@xxxxxxx [mailto:carlyhampson@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2008 4:38 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IS THERE A FIX FOR THIS TRADESTATION ANNOYANCE??

Is there a FIX for this annoyance?.....
I was a subscriber to tradestation, and was using ts 8.3. After
subscription terminated I was still able to
log onto TS platform in OFFLINE mode only. I could work with ascii
data, and code, etc, but NO REALTIME,
offline only. After about 30 days, the platform indicated that I should
logon with the server ( in other words, resubscribe) to gain access to
my work on my ts on my harddrive! All I want to do is work offline,
will not
let me access offline..!!!

Is there any fix for this i.e., where I can work in offline mode,
without having to bother to resubscribe?

                                 Carly