Re: IS THERE A FIX FOR THIS TRADESTATION ANNOYANCE??

This is intentional. The 30 day period is intended to let customers work offline on vacation, on the airplane or whatever. It is intended to stop exactly what you are trying to do. Sorry, it's not free software forever. :-)

----- Original Message ----- From: <carlyhampson@xxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2008 5:37 PM
Subject: IS THERE A FIX FOR THIS TRADESTATION ANNOYANCE??

Is there a FIX for this annoyance?.....
I was a subscriber to tradestation, and was using ts 8.3. After subscription terminated I was still able to log onto TS platform in OFFLINE mode only. I could work with ascii data, and code, etc, but NO REALTIME, offline only. After about 30 days, the platform indicated that I should logon with the server ( in other words, resubscribe) to gain access to my work on my ts on my harddrive! All I want to do is work offline, will not
let me access offline..!!!

Is there any fix for this i.e., where I can work in offline mode, without having to bother to resubscribe?

                                Carly