IS THERE A FIX FOR THIS TRADESTATION ANNOYANCE??

Is there a FIX for this annoyance?.....
I was a subscriber to tradestation, and was using ts 8.3. After subscription terminated I was still able to log onto TS platform in OFFLINE mode only. I could work with ascii data, and code, etc, but NO REALTIME, offline only. After about 30 days, the platform indicated that I should logon with the server ( in other words, resubscribe) to gain access to my work on my ts on my harddrive! All I want to do is work offline, will not
let me access offline..!!!

Is there any fix for this i.e., where I can work in offline mode, without having to bother to resubscribe?

                                Carly