Vista and DTNIQFeed and Dynastore

DB:

I have Vista and DTNIQFeed real time and Omega GlobalServer 2000i and your
Dynastore software.  All of these work great together on XP.  I am unable to
get GlobalServer to "CONNECT".  GlobalServer always says "INITIALIZED",
never "CONNECTED".  I am able to download data from DTN through Dynastore,
but I am not able to get GlobalServer to work in real time.  I even loaded
all of these programs under Vista with the "user access control" OFF.
Changing the properties compatibility tab creates an error message in 95 and
98.  No error message in XP compatibility, but I still cannot get
GlobalServer to "CONNECT".  I tried changing the data feed selections per
your memory instructions, but still no success.  Do you have any other
ideas?

Thanks,  Joe