Value Charts

Gents,

I am new to this forum, but not to trading. This forum looks like a professional platform to me so here is my question: who is willing to share ideas and/or build a system around the idea written down in the book 'Dynamic Trading Indicators: Winning with Value Charts and Price Action Profile' by Mark Helweg (Author), David Stendahl (co-founder of RINA Systems, Inc). I coded the idea from the book which I can send you if interested.

I also bought this book 'Practical Trading Applications of Market Profile' http://www.alexandertrading.com/services/service.asp?id=15 by Tom Alexander. I am interested in working together on a system or at least share ideas how to make this mean reversion indicator into a system. I use TS8. Who is willing to share and add to this basic code and create a system around it? Please contact me.

Kind regards,

Wally

De mooiste afbeeldingen van Angelina Jolie vind je met Live Search
http://search.live.com/images/results.aspx?q=angelina%20jolie&FORM=MIINTM