Re: Ts2ki Data Defragementer (Unfrag)

I think all Ts2ki users could benefit from Ts2ki Unfrag and I have found a way to configure the program so that registration fees would be proportional to the size of the user's Ts2ki database. My thought is to make the program free to users with less than 1 GB of data. Before going to the work of reconfiguring the program, I would like to find out how many are using Ts2ki. So, if this sounds good to you please drop me an e-mail.

~Bob