Re[2]: Off Topic CPU usage

Probably sent a bad file to the printer.  Check this site out.

 http://torque.oncloud8.com/archives/000384.html

 When it tells you to stop the print spooler just find it in the list
 then right click on it and it will have a little box that says Stop
 in it.

 Your on that bad baby now.  Cool.

 Jimmy

Hi list;
Thanks to all who replied with so many good suggestions.
under task manager, processes, there is a program called spoolsv.exe
running at 99%.  that no doubt is the culprit.  I am presuming it
belongs to the HP printer, but it says System after it and not printer.
 Anyone have further suggestions as to what I should do from here.  how
do I ask that file to stop working, just rename it ?  I could uninstall
the printer again and see if that file disappears but maybe a lot of
wasted work.
since reinstalling the printer, at least, a computer is not crashing
with the blue screen repeatedly.

sorting through the Google search for windows XP tweaks is rather
daunting.  I was hoping to receive the document someone on the list had
produced previously. probably a lot of us could use that document again
at this time.

thanks again.