Re: Off Topic CPU usage

My newest computer was doing that, too.  Found out
that the CPU was overheating.  We found a way to
monitor the CPU temperature while under full load, and
then found a way to lower its temperature.

Once that problem of overheating was solved, Task
Manager rarely reported 100% usage.

Might need to take it to a repair tech with experience
in building "Over-clocked" computers (computers that
are intentionally run faster than specified, and
therefore run hotter).

Or, try taking the cover off, and placing it over the
air conditioning vent... ;-)  In my case, I had to
fiddle with the heat sink and its fan, and then leave
the computers cover off, and then aim a large 3-speed
fan at the mother board.  Works great now.