Re: OT: WinXp Sp2 - Thumbs up so far

>So, so far, it's a big thumbs up for me. We'll see how long it takes the
>crackers to find the holes in the security. :-)

They already have.  SP2 didn't fix all the holes, just some of them.
The holes that were fixed don't equal the number of holes that are
known.

A friend of mine installed SP2 and it caused several things to fail.
He had to disable the "firewall" that SP2 turns on by default.  He
already has a software firewall, but apparently SP2 isn't smart
enough to recognize the fact.

-Alex